Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

2 posts in this topic
vSeh Offline

Registered
Threads: 3

CZPoints: 6 CZP
04-19-2017, 10:48 AM -
Alright there is a game called Habbo... and there is retros for that game the only one running in Denmark is Sjovt.com it was first hacked in 2015 where their database was leaked and made public so all who have playd the game withing 2013-2015 got they password email and ip leaked. the staffs of the retro is corrupt. they sell their memebrs info aka their pass email and ips i am trying to get access to their database with a few of people from another forum (no names so not banable)
if we cant access their db to delete their backups and the db and sell the staffs infos then we will just keep ddos the site but
it is secure as fuck so if u wanna help fell free to join our discord for people who wanna help with NO REWARD!

we dont give a reward or price to the people who helps BUT the guy who actually cracks it open like gives us direct ip to se can boot the site or either db access will get a reward so its about who is first and not this is posted on a few other discord servers and forums too Good luck and have fun

wanna help pm me
This post was last modified: 04-19-2017, 10:56 AM by vSeh.
[Image: ddD9Y0W.png]
Mystique Offline

Registered
Threads: 5

CZPoints: -5 CZP
04-19-2017, 10:53 AM -
I would suggest not putting a discord link, as thats considered advertising. If you wish for them to contact you have them PM you then give them the link.
[Image: d1wl9Az.png]
[IDLE]Viper1233 Offline
Programmers

IDLE
Threads: 4

CZPoints: 3 CZP
ContributorDiamond
04-19-2017, 11:07 AM -
That's pretty fucked up, hope you guys can delete their DB and backups soon.

Good luck.
[Image: rpva2W8.png]