• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7 posts in this topic
god Offline
Pro

Registered
Threads: 1

CZPoints: 0 CZP
Exclamation  04-12-2017, 07:29 PM -
Network Runtime: Temporarily Offline                                                                                                                                                                     - April / 2017

IMPORTANT

Moil   SERVER WILL BE DOWN THIS WEEKEND. IT WILL RETURN FULLY ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!   Moil

I have been away because of server optimization and upgrades to this service..... Details below!  

Reason being: I am actually offering and even BETTER Layer 1 ( physical link ) so that YOU can upload your own scripts to the server rack to perform your own day to day attacks with ease ( w/o me being around ). Yes, this is monitored.. The only thing being monitored is what script(s) you are using. Also, if any errors go south I can fix it immediately or whenever I return online. However, I have implemented an automatic failsafe. This failsafe features: full reading of the script and its language, the meta data, stops the process(es) if anything returns an error / crashes and lastly, code upgrades ( it will fix code for you WITH your permission only ). 

Thank you! Remember, Sunday afternoon.....

I'm new to the market and would like to offer a newer service that is not out of the ordinary; but very unique and limited.

NET INFO: This is ran on Medusa / RIG 3.0 
The DSTAT graphs that I release are custom licensed to YOUR account only. They are hosted by Zabbix!

*LIMITED SPOTS*
 ( 00/15 )

Hi

Quick information: This web based module is a php panel linked to a botnet that is under Netherlands jurisdiction and not in the United States. For optimum security, a tp-socket link server requires a PGP key which is created for each logon you make to the site, alongside every attack you plan to execute. Pricing and plans vary among each user... I accept Bitcoin and Amazon payments.  I've decided to start a release on this forum mainly because this forum is created by someone I know and is trusted to devote time and service to ensure all members receive a fair margin.

No vouch copies
Reason: Significant damage can be done with the options given.

Proof:
[Image: wsAz2EU.jpg]

Second picture is below
[Image: VQiSDf5.png]

- For bigger sales & inquiries ( Possible projects etc.. ) email me: [email protected]
- PM ME on corrupt.zone for regular questions and spots / sales. 

NOTE: If for some reason corrupt.zone is down / unresponsive or If they disappear one day there is nothing I can do to save their domain which means I can't deal with sales on here.

Disclaimer(s): The website corrupt.zone, clearly hosted by BlazingFast SLA ( DDoS Protection) is NOT informed about the service I am offering here. The website is however, blacklisted from this service.
This post was last modified: 04-29-2017, 11:00 AM by god. Edit Reason: Optimization.
[IDLE]Epic Offline
Programmers

IDLE
Threads: 20

Contributor
04-21-2017, 01:21 PM -
fk just read no vochies.
im still interested tho.
This post was last modified: 04-21-2017, 01:45 PM by Epic.
[Image: PMBDPha.png]
Cipher Offline

Registered
Threads: 3

04-22-2017, 02:00 PM -
I don't see a price.
[IDLE]Epic Offline
Programmers

IDLE
Threads: 20

Contributor
04-22-2017, 02:19 PM -
(04-22-2017, 02:00 PM)Cipher Wrote: I don't see a price.

yeah, think we have to pm him to get the price, but @god u should put the prices in the thread.
[Image: PMBDPha.png]
god Offline
Pro

Registered

04-22-2017, 07:07 PM -
(04-22-2017, 02:00 PM)Cipher Wrote: I don't see a price.

Yes, please private message me ( as stated in thread ) for spots / sales as you can customize your own plan for: bandwidth, time , consumption, vars & more.... Sorry about that.
This post was last modified: 04-22-2017, 07:07 PM by god.
Equality Offline

Registered
Threads: 3

04-22-2017, 11:23 PM -
do you have discord or any form of contact?
god Offline
Pro

Registered

04-23-2017, 08:56 AM -
(04-22-2017, 11:23 PM)Equality Wrote: do you have discord or any form of contact?

- [email protected]
god Offline
Pro

Registered

04-29-2017, 10:52 AM -
SERVER WILL BE DOWN THIS WEEKEND. IT WILL RETURN FULLY ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON!!!

I have been away because of server optimization and upgrades to this service..... Details below!

Reason being: I am actually offering and even BETTER Layer 1 ( physical link ) so that YOU can upload your own scripts to the server rack to perform your own day to day attacks with ease ( w/o me being around ). Yes, this is monitored.. The only thing being monitored is what script(s) you are using. Also, if any errors go south I can fix it immediately or whenever I return online. However, I have implemented an automatic failsafe. This failsafe features: full reading of the script and its language, the meta data, stops the process(es) if anything returns an error / crashes and lastly, code upgrades ( it will fix code for you WITH your permission only ).

Thank you! Remember, Sunday afternoon.....